The Switch 10.0.0 system update was released on April 14, 2020 (UTC). This Switch update was released for the following regions: ALL.
Security flaws fixed: <fill this in manually later, see the updatedetails page from the ninupdates-report page(s) once available for now>.
Official ALL change-log:
- Added a bookmark feature to News.
- This feature allows you to bookmark your favorite news items.
- A maximum of 300 news items can be bookmarked.
- An internet connection is required to view bookmarked News items.
- News items that are no longer available cannot be viewed, even if they were bookmarked.
- Added an option to transfer software data between the system memory and an SD card.
- Users can now transfer downlopadable software, update data, and DLC from the system memory to an SD card (and vice versa).
- Note that save data and some update data cannot be transferred to an SD card.
- Added an option to remap the controller buttons.
- Analog stick and button configurations can now be changed for each paired controller.
- Custom configurations can be saved as favorites in System Settings > Controllers and Sensors.
- Custom configurations are stored on the Nintendo Switch system.
- Configurations can be customized for the following controllers: Joy-Con (L), Joy-Con (R), Nintendo Switch Pro Controller. Button configurations can also be customized on the Nintendo Switch Lite system.
- This feature is not available for other controllers.
- On each system, up to five favorite custom configurations can be saved for Joy-Con (L), five for Joy-Con (R), five for Nintendo Switch Pro Controller. Five configurations can also be saved as favorites for Nintendo Switch Lite.
- Added a new section in User Settings for Play Activity Settings.
- The options for "Display play activity to:" and "Delete Play Activity" have been moved from Friends Settings to the new Play Activity Settings.
- Added new selections to the lineup of user profile icons.
- Select from 6 new icons from the Animal Crossing: New Horizons game for your user.
- General system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience.
<fill this in (manually) later>
- The version was bumped. See Services_API for service-hosting changes.
- nifm now has access to pl:u.
- ptm now hosts lbl. lbl is now stubbed, there's no content besides the Meta and the ContentMetaType is now SystemData.
- bsdsocket no longer has access to bgtc:t. It now has access to psc:l and time:al.
- The mapped IO range for wlan and pcie was updated.
- ns now has access to arp:w and pgl. Access to ldr:shel, ncm:v, and pm:shell were removed.
- ssl now has access to lm.
- eupld now has access to srepo:u.
- glue no longer has access to bpc, and access to time:al was added.
- grc now has access to time:su.
- creport no longer has access to ns:dev, and access to pgl was added.
- sdb no longer has access to prepo:s, and access to srepo:u was added.
- olsc now hosts a new service, and access to arp:r was added. SVCs svcMapTransferMemory and svcUnmapTransferMemory are now accessible.
- All web-applets now have access to SVCs svcMapPhysicalMemoryUnsafe/svcUnmapPhysicalMemoryUnsafe.
- LibraryAppletMyPage now has access to npns:s.
System update report(s):