The Switch 6.1.0 system update was released on October 29, 2018. This Switch update was released for the following regions: ALL.
Security flaws fixed: Yes.
Official ALL change-log:
- General system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience, including:
- Resolved an issue where certain games don’t recognize a Nintendo Switch Online membership for a short time after purchase
The following 8XX titles (besides 809 and 816) were updated:
- 801 (ErrorMessage)
- 803 (BrowserDll)
- OSS files were updated.
- 80B (LocalNews)
- 818 (FirmwareDebugSettings)
- 822 (ControllerFirmware)
- One new firmware file was added: "PalmaFw.bin" (Poké Ball Plus controller).
- 826 (RebootlessSystemUpdateVersion)
- Version number was bumped to 3.
The following sysmodules were updated:
- usb, nifm, hid, audio, pcie, account, ns, am, nim, btm, es, and creport.
Nothing changed besides the codebin-buildid.
All web-applet titles were updated:
- 100A (web)
- 100B (shop)
- 100F (offlineWeb)
- 1010 (loginShare)
- 1011 (wifiWebAuth)
Nothing changed in the main-codebins besides a version string and the codebin-buildid.
OSS was updated and a WebKit vulnerability was patched (see here).