The Switch 9.1.0 system update was released on December 4, 2019. This Switch update was released for the following regions: ALL.
Security flaws fixed: <fill this in manually later, see the updatedetails page from the ninupdates-report page(s) once available for now>.
Official ALL change-log:
- General system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience, including a solution for the following:
- Resolved an issue where the color animation was not displaying correctly when attaching a Joy-Con controller to the Nintendo Switch console.
See the official China changelog for the China-specific changelog.
All files in RomFS were updated.
- The firmware revision magic was changed from 0x16B to 0x18C.
<check back for more diffs later>
The following was updated:
- All applets.
- Sysmodules: bcat, friends, nifm, bsdsockets, hid, wlan, ldn, account, ns, nfc, am, nim, erpt, creport, ro, migration, olsc, and ngct.
- SystemData (besides the sysver SystemData): ErrorMessage, BrowserDll, Help, SharedFont, LocalNews, Eula, FirmwareDebugSettings, all BootImagePackages, PlatformConfigIcosa, PlatformConfigCopper, PlatformConfigHoag, PlatformConfigIcosaMariko, and NgWordT.
See Services_API for the new lp2p:m service.
- migration: Now has access to srepo:u.
- The following now have access to the new lp2p:m service: qlaunch, LibraryAppletCabinet, LibraryAppletController, LibraryAppletNetConnect, LibraryAppletPlayerSelect, LibraryAppletMiiEdit, all web-applets except for LibraryAppletOfflineWeb, OverlayApplet, and LibraryAppletMyPage.
System update report(s):