The Switch 9.0.1 system update was released on September 30, 2019. This Switch update was released for the following regions: ALL.
Security flaws fixed: <fill this in manually later, see the updatedetails page from the ninupdates-report page(s) once available for now>.
Official ALL change-log:
- General system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience, including a solution for the following:
- Resolved an issue that may have triggered errors during game play.
- Resolved an issue that may display an instruction to remove the Joy-Con during the initial setup of Nintendo Switch Lite.
<fill this in (manually) later>
The following titles were updated (see System_Version_Title for sysver title), the following includes all RomFS changes:
- Sysmodules hid, ns, and creport were updated.
- BrowserDll and all web-applets were updated. The OSS NROs under "/dll_1/" (for non-LibraryAppletOfflineWeb), "/buildinfo/buildinfo.dat", and "/.nrr/netfront.nrr" were updated.
- starter applet was updated. "/message/TWzh/setting.msbt.szs" in RomFS was updated.
There were no sysmodule IPC changes.
System update report(s):