The Switch 7.0.1 system update was released on February 18, 2019. This Switch update was released for the following regions: ALL.
Security flaws fixed: <fill this in manually later, see the updatedetails page from the ninupdates-report page(s) once available for now>.
Official ALL change-log:
- General system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience, including:
- Resolved an issue where the Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee! games cannot reconnect to the Pokémon GO app if the game software was closed after pairing with the app.
<fill this in (manually) later>
Nothing changed for services IPC.
Only BCT+package1 were updated.
The Secure Monitor was updated.
- The only change in .text (besides relative branch offsets updating) is that four instructions were inserted into the SMC handler.
- The only data changes were that smcSecureExpMod is now allowed to be called in recovery mode, and the global pointers for the TIMER, WAIT, and UART-A regions now default to 0 instead of their physical addresses.
- The default pointer value change is not meaningful, as these are overwritten by initialization code before they are ever used.
System update report(s):
|Nintendo Switch System Versions|
|2.0.0 • 2.1.0 • 2.2.0 • 2.3.0|
|3.0.0 • 3.0.1 • 3.0.2|
|4.0.0 • 4.0.1 • 4.1.0|
|5.0.0 • 5.0.1 • 5.0.2 • 5.1.0|
|6.0.0 • 6.0.1 • 6.1.0 • 6.2.0|
|7.0.0 • 7.0.1|
|8.0.0 • 8.0.1 • 8.1.0|