The Switch 7.0.1 system update was released on February 18, 2019. This Switch update was released for the following regions: ALL.
Security flaws fixed: <fill this in manually later, see the updatedetails page from the ninupdates-report page(s) once available for now>.
Official ALL change-log:
- General system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience, including:
- Resolved an issue where the Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee! games cannot reconnect to the Pokémon GO app if the game software was closed after pairing with the app.
<fill this in (manually) later>
Nothing changed for services IPC.
Only BCT+package1 were updated.
The Secure Monitor was updated.
- The only change in .text (besides relative branch offsets updating) is that four instructions were inserted into the SMC handler.
- The only data changes were that smcSecureExpMod is now allowed to be called in recovery mode, and the global pointers for the TIMER, WAIT, and UART-A regions now default to 0 instead of their physical addresses.
- The default pointer value change is not meaningful, as these are overwritten by initialization code before they are ever used.