The Switch 7.0.0 system update was released on January 28, 2019. This Switch update was released for the following regions: ALL.
Security flaws fixed: <fill this in manually later, see the updatedetails page from the ninupdates-report page(s) once available for now>.
Official ALL change-log:
- Select from six new New Super Mario Bros.™ U Deluxe icons for your user
- To edit your user icon, head to your My Page > Profile on the top left of the HOME menu
- Added additional language support to the HOME Menu for Chinese, Korean, and Taiwanese
- To change the language, head to the System Settings > System > Language
- General system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience
All files under RomFS were updated.
NX bootloader was updated, and is now stored compressed. Before executing, a small stub now uncompresses the bootloader to 0x40004000, size 0x1C000.
The Secure Monitor was updated, and is now stored compressed. Before executing, a small stub now uncompresses the main TrustZone image to 0x7C010800 size 0xC800, and environment setup code to 0x40032000 size 0xC000.
- The 0x100 region used for NX_BOOTLOADER <-> SecureMonitor communications is now 0x40000000 instead of 0x40002E00.
- Memory permissions for .rodata have been fixed, it is now correctly mapped R-- instead of RW-.
[more details to be filled in later].
All titles were updated, except: "Chinese and Korean dictionaries", "European English and Japanese dictionaries", EULA, "Blacklist URL", "Dummy file", "Hoag system config", and flog.
<fill this in (manually) later>
System update report(s):