Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
The Switch 10.0.0 system update was released on April 14, 2020 (UTC). This Switch update was released for the following regions: ALL.
Security flaws fixed: <fill this in manually later, see the updatedetails page from the ninupdates-report page(s) once available for now>.
Official ALL change-log:
- Added a bookmark feature to News.
- This feature allows you to bookmark your favorite news items.
- A maximum of 300 news items can be bookmarked.
- An internet connection is required to view bookmarked News items.
- News items that are no longer available cannot be viewed, even if they were bookmarked.
- Added an option to transfer software data between the system memory and an SD card.
- Users can now transfer downlopadable software, update data, and DLC from the system memory to an SD card (and vice versa).
- Note that save data and some update data cannot be transferred to an SD card.
- Added an option to remap the controller buttons.
- Analog stick and button configurations can now be changed for each paired controller.
- Custom configurations can be saved as favorites in System Settings > Controllers and Sensors.
- Custom configurations are stored on the Nintendo Switch system.
- Configurations can be customized for the following controllers: Joy-Con (L), Joy-Con (R), Nintendo Switch Pro Controller. Button configurations can also be customized on the Nintendo Switch Lite system.
- This feature is not available for other controllers.
- On each system, up to five favorite custom configurations can be saved for Joy-Con (L), five for Joy-Con (R), five for Nintendo Switch Pro Controller. Five configurations can also be saved as favorites for Nintendo Switch Lite.
- Added a new section in User Settings for Play Activity Settings.
- The options for "Display play activity to:" and "Delete Play Activity" have been moved from Friends Settings to the new Play Activity Settings.
- Added new selections to the lineup of user profile icons.
- Select from 6 new icons from the Animal Crossing: New Horizons game for your user.
- General system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience.
<fill this in (manually) later>
- The version was bumped. See Services_API for service-hosting changes.
- nifm now has access to pl:u.
- ptm now hosts lbl.
- bsdsocket no longer has access to bgtc:t. It now has access to psc:l and time:al.
- The mapped IO range for wlan and pcie was updated.
- ns now has access to arp:w and pgl. Access to ldr:shel, ncm:v, and pm:shell were removed.
- ssl now has access to lm.
- eupld now has access to srepo:u.
- glue no longer has access to bpc, and access to time:al was added.
- grc now has access to time:su.
- creport no longer has access to ns:dev, and access to pgl was added.
- sdb no longer has access to prepo:s, and access to srepo:u was added.
- olsc now hosts a new service, and access to arp:r was added. SVCs svcMapTransferMemory and svcUnmapTransferMemory are now accessible.
- All web-applets now have access to SVCs svcMapPhysicalMemoryUnsafe/svcUnmapPhysicalMemoryUnsafe.
- myPage now has access to npns:s.
System update report(s):