The Switch 3.0.1 system update was released on July 31, 2017. This Switch update was released for the following regions: ALL.
Security flaws fixed: <fill this in manually later, see the updatedetails page from the ninupdates-report page(s) once available for now>.
Official ALL change-log:
- General system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience, including:
- Addressed an issue in which the remaining battery charge can't be displayed accurately
- If the system's battery power display suddenly increases or decreases, it will gradually improve by following these steps.
Exactly the following was updated:
- Every sysmodule, probably only re-encrypted using new key material.
- Every web-applet.
- Sysupdate titlelisting-title, browser "shareddata:/", System Version Title, and all FIRM packages.
Everything under RomFS was updated.
All webapplets were updated, vulnerabilities were fixed. 803/buildinfo/buildinfo.dat contains the following:
r:14938 p:NX64 v:Release d:2017-07-11 17:51 n:0.6.10
The used keyblob index was updated.
New keydata was introduced for NCA content, see here.
System update report(s):
|Nintendo Switch System Versions|
|1.0.0 • 2.0.0 • 2.1.0 • 2.2.0 • 2.3.0 • 3.0.0 • 3.0.1|